Increasing weight
I generally tend to put on weight too soon. After my first child birth( 2 years back) I have lot of fat deposited about hips and thighs and not able to get rid of it. Have gone on low carbs diet, used patanjali's pills medohar vati since few months but still having bad luck at it. I weight 72kg with height 5'7". Please suggest me a good diet.

Dr. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Since your body type is of tendency to gain weight. You can decrease carb intake, increase protien and decrease fat intake too. Also try to keep your dinner light and include fiber rich foods at dinner. Exercise atleast 45 minutes per day. For further personalised diet chart you can meet in personal.
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Avoid sugar, rice, rusk and introduce high protein and low carbohydrate diet. Take small frequent meals and include 10 mins exercise in a day.
Mrs. Pushpa Ladsariya
Dietitian/Nutritionist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Since your body type is of tendency to gain weight.You should cut 500 Kcal from your diet and try to burn 200-300 Kcal from workout.The calorie defficit will deffinately give results but take care that the calories consumed should be nutrient dense and not empty calories.Should avoid taking hunger suppresent type drugs as they have side effects,can supress hunger by lifestyle change.