Increase volume of cheeks

I want to increase volume of my cheeks. My cheeks are just attached to my inner teeth. So sir please give me well suggestions 

Dr. Geetin Murmu
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 18 yrs exp Kolkata
As the other doctors suggested  you can consult a nutritionist. Please remember the shape of your face generally adds to the contour of your cheek. And do visit a dentist to ascertain whether there is any problem pertaining to your cheek muscle
Dr. Runit Nangalia
Implantologist 9 yrs exp Howrah
Have your cheeks been attached to your teeth from childhood, or they have over the last few years. If over the last few years and you have a habit of chewing panmasala or 'supari' then you could be suffering from a disease known as OSMF. If not so you could get Dermal filler injections in you cheek to gain volume.
Dr. Rupak Sinha
Dentist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
volume of cheeks depends on our body structure and body profile. you won't find a very lean man with chubby cheeks. so, consult a nutritionist and dentist simultaneously to get desired benefit.