Ideal weight
Hi what should be my ideal weight my height is around 5.6 age 29 kindly tell anybody help me .whst should be mine ideal weight

Hi - as I can see your height is 66" so multiple 2.54 ' = 168cm .so if I calculate your mean BMI ,then you can v weight 62kg - 65kg..not more than that. if you can cross higher range if Body mass Index. so chances if overweight,so be healthy

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+179
Chat with a dietician
It should be around65-67 KGS what is your present weight.
Your ideal weight should be 67 kgs.

5 feet tall ideal weight Ideal weight for men according to height