I want a keto diet chart
I want a keto diet chart to loose my body fat% from 28 to 22. Current weight 69,height 167cm... Need my weight get it down to 58 in nxt two months. Read on net also went by various research and found keto will be perfact for me. I'm non-vegetarian. Working professional 11-7. Also moderately active.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 8 KGS only no need for keto diet u can lose through healthy lifestyle and exercise. I can help u with 4-5KGS weight loss in month in 2 months u can easily achieve target. Keto diet has side effect and it can malfunction other organs