I've darker back and hands
I'm dusky tone girl... I've darker back n hands than the rest of my body parts it's almost 5 shades darker I've tried all home remedies using sunscreen still there's no use.. is there any cream or lotion that could help me with my discoloration issue. Thank you.

Various skin brightening treatments are available, contact for online consultation
Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for specific treatment options Avoid sunlight