Dark patch on back side of left ear
I've been having a dark patch on skin behind my left ear which started as a small spot and has grown now to the size of a coin in the shape of a banana. I also have a similar dark skin growing on upper chest. both of these started an year ago and grows on a slow rate . There is no itching sensation on both the spots.

Probably u r suffering from.... Seborrheic dermatitis... Please send photos of the affected area privately for accurate diagnosis and treatment.. Consult for detailed information and prescription. Seborrheic dermatitis

Dark patch on foreskin Back pain after blood patch How to get rid of dark patches on face