Dark skin at groin area
I had jock itch once 2 years back...the itch got cured easily by cream itch guard but the whole groin area became dark... I thought over the time it will become light but still my whole groin area is dark ...

Hello It is called Tinea Cruris. it cured by Homoeopathy take only 3 doses of calcarea carb 200 as follows. and show me result after 7 days Day 1 morning - 1st dose Day 2 evening - 2nd dose Day 3 morning- 3rd dose if u got on globules form don't touch globules take in cap of bottle if u got liquid drops take 2 drops in 20ml water sip slowly.
Dr. Srinivas C
Any disease or friction will lead to darkening in that area, more so in groin . Use antifungal powder regularly after bath. If you are overweight losing weight would be beneficial too. Loose fitting cotton clothes can also be of use.