Darker hands
Hi doc My hands are darker than my face and body please suggest something to remove this dark skin on my hands please doc thank you

Usually hands get tanned frequently.Using sunscreen is a must.Few peels might be helpful! 
consult doctor with pictures
Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
It's very normal for hands to be darker than body as they are always exposed. There are various creams available for it. First step is to use sunscreen regularly  specially when going out or covering hands if you ride a two wheeler. For detailed treatment suited for you do an online consultation along with sharing pictures