I think I am Paranoid

I get paranoid on every other small thing. I can fearful thoughts every now and then and often get thoughts related to persecution, threat, or conspiracy. I get irritated by all this, feel restlessness and can't concentrate on my work.

Doctor Answers (3) on I think I am Paranoid

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
What are so dissatisfied about life???!!!
Is it you? ?? OR people around you or your perception about your incapability? ?? Introspect and try to identify it.
Then ,  if possible  try to consult a Psychologist  in your city to have a  better clarity.
Dr. Snigdha Mishra Delhi | Counselling Psychologist
Hello, The information you have provided is insufficient to give you a clear and concrete diagnosis. However, what you have suggested here shows that you have severe Anxiety symptoms which may or may not be accompanied with Psychosis. It is good that you have insight into your condition. This shall make your recovery and problem management easier.
You must go to a Psychiatrist and seek psychhotherapy from a trained psychologist immediately. Please do not delay.Having said this, please understand that these issues are manageable and treatable with right and continued help. You can contact my office if you are unable to find a doctor near you. They will guide you to someone near you.
Dr. Satish Ramaiah Bangalore | Addiction Psychiatrist
Feeling insecure, suspicious, sensitive, fearful and worried ... all these symptoms suggest severe anxiety disorder and may not be psychosis since from your description, it seems that you are insighful that these experiences are not real. However it is important to rule out the possibility of psychosis and rule out any underlying physical health cause, stress related symptoms or even symptoms related to substance use. Please consult a psychiatrist for comprehensive assessment of your condition and appropriate treatment. From your description it sounds like you will need cognitive behavior therapy and may be medicine too. Don't worry. It is treatable. Regards