Paranoid schiznopernia
I am taking sulpatic(amisulpride) 200 mg and lonazep 0.5 mg, i have planned to go usa on long term work but the medicines are not available in usa is there any alternative for it good to go or shall i drop my plan
158 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What you can do is ask your doctor to write in a prescription the salt name with the dosage and the frequency in which it should be taken. You can get those medicines there in the United States . I cannot give you any trade names of these medicines because I don't know if those trade names will be available in the states. But get the salt name like lonazep is clonazepam, then you might get those. Also you could ask your psychiatrist if he could write alternatives which would be available there. He will be able to help you. Consult him itself. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?