I need to lose my weight
I need to lose my weight plz tel me how.my height is 5.6 and my weight is 90 kgs. Plz tel me how to loose my weight. Plz

Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Obesity Specialist 15 yrs exp Thane
HELLO, I got your query. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com Eat Well..... Loose Weight..! Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com Thanks Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad 9820145314
Ms. Swati Kapoor
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Bangalore
For losing weight. You should make a note of some habits which might be making you fat!. Here are some habits which you can include in your day to day life and get into your ideal body weight. 1.keep yourself hydrated throughout a day. 2. Grab 2 to 3 servings of fruits and vegetables in a day 3.control your plate portions. Don't do overeating. 4.go for exercise at least for 30 mints a day. 5 .don't skip any of your meals. 6.cut down on sodium especially avoid packaged foods. 7.avoid late night snacking. 8.avoid long gaps between meals. 9.prefer home cooked meals 10.avoid soda and colas 11.focus more on fiber intake l Which is present in fruits, vegetables. Whole grains and cereals.