I have a diabetes
I need to know which is the best fruits, vegetables and snacks to reduce or control diabetes. My sugar was 259 after breakfast until this sunday.

There are a few different approaches to creating a diabetes diet that keeps your blood glucose level within a normal range. With a dietitian's help, you may find one or a combination of methods that works for you. A dietitian can teach you how to measure food portions and become an educated reader of food labels, paying special attention to serving size and carbohydrate content. Consult Dietitian....