I eat less but i gain weight more
Being  a cabin attendant we work day n night with imbalanced routine of sleep structure, not having food on time, working in a pressurized cabin for around 8 to 12 hrs. I am gaining weight due to all these reasons. I eat minimal food compared to others but still I am gaining weight. I started doing excercise and yoga daily from last 1 month. Being also eating healthy food but still I am not able to see any changes yet. Please suggest me a solution.

Things need detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Kindly  maintain  a diet diary to record your food consumption  on a everyday  basis for atleast 3 days then send me the details  to assess the quantities  and  quantity of the food consumed  if you are not eating the right  calories interms  of carbohydrates, proteins,healthy  fats,vitamins  and minerals then it alters body's  metabolism  and interfere with weight  management.
share details  of your height,weight  etc As per your height your approximate  calories can be between 2500 to 3000 its is only a range depending  on your ht ,wt and activity  pattern .so we can plan a customized  diet  plan
Eat small meals  at frequent  intervals Include  all the 5 food groups without  missing  out on your nutrients . Continue  with your physical  activity kindly  take a deficiency test and correct  deficiencies  if any
Hi Nice that you took a good decision of doing exercises and yoga though you need to consume a well balanced nutritious diet in moderate quantities...daily...and if you decrease the intake..you may develop various deficiencies overtime...so kindly avoid taking very less food as it's being very harmful leading to nutrient deficiencies..in the long run.. As you have just started exercising since a month..you may not that desired weight loss you are seeking... As it's only a month that you have with exercises, Atleast it takes a minimum period of 3 to 6 months to see a desired weight loss... Not to lose hope and keep doing the good things which you are doing with consistency and determination, as with daily consistent efforts weight loss is certain after few months.. Note : Diet and exercises both go hand in hand...doing / following both together gives you or fetches you with nice desired results you wished for..
low carbs, moderate plant protein, low fat, complex carbs, high fiber diet, plenty of drinking water around 2 to 3 litres per day, low  transfat and saturated fat foods, no outside foods, only home made healthily cooked food, less oil, 1 TSP ghee in dal daily, good sleep and rest, active lifestyle, exercises both morning and evening, warm lemon water on empty stomach upon waking followed by a 45 mins brisk walk daily is very effective for losing excess weight..
Hello:) Eating less does not always guarantee weight loss. For weight loss you need to follow some effective tips like: 1.) include dandelion tea in your routine, it helps in weight loss .you can easily buy ut online. 2.) maintain meal gaps of 2-3 hours, it boosts the metabolism and helps in healthy weight loss. You can eat a fruit/ dark Chocolate/ mix seeds to maintain meal gaps 3.) drink infused water: add your favorite fruit slices and herbs in 1 litre water and drink throughout the day
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Hello, eating less and starving is not a right solution. I will give an example even. You might have seen people who eats a lot but still slim and lean apart from that there are people who eat less but tends to put on weight very fast. Even these type of people will think 1000 times before having an single apple. It’s not exactly less food that makes you reduce or gain weight. Choice of right food is necessary. For that you can get your constitution ( vaat/ pit/kapha) check and go accordingly. That will help you to get rid of the problem as well you will also get to know what food will suit you exactly that you can choose by your own and reduce fast
Hi Contact for customized diet plan . Need to get more details on your case . Contact on practo.  We are there to help you .
Take care
Eating less is not solution for weight loss  , choosing right options is important dear , even though you have busy schedules still u can lose weight naturally for details contact me on direct chat on practo book online consultation with me I will help you
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi,Eating less will slow down your metabolic rate and will further lead to weight gain. Here are a few tips that will help you:- Weight is a sum total of Bone, Water, Muscle and fat. You need to lose fat to get healthy. Eat small frequent meals every 2 -3 hours to improve metabolism and reduce fat. Have whole grain cereals like millets (Bajra,Jowar,Ragi) and pulses and sprouts. Eat protein rich diet egg whites, Sprouts (especially post workout, it will help in building muscle) and improve metabolism. Include healthy essential fat in your diet like nuts - almonds and walnuts, vegetable seeds like pumpkin, watermelon, sunflower seeds, etc. Eat fiber rich diet, it will help to gain early satiety and help you feel full - include fruits like citrus varieties, Papaya and leafy vegetables in your diet. Eat heavy breakfast, as 40% of day’s energy comes from breakfast. Moderate lunch and light dinner with maximum fibre and protein’s. Avoid junk food, oily food, processed or canned foods. Drink a glass of water every hour daily to optimally hydrate the body. Exercise 40-45 minutes 4-5 times a week. Brisk walking, Aerobics, Jogging, Skipping or any outdoor activity can be done. Sleep of 7-8 hours will help in releasing all toxins and reduce bloating thus will lead to weight loss.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.