Weight gain n tiredness

I have been diagnosed with pcod n had a seizure( in sleep) thrice first time in 2007 n twice in 2008/9 ( didn't take med for 4 days as there was no stock) since then on regular med oxital xr n seizure free. Married since and have a kid 4.5 yrs. My problem is related to pcod. My periods are unpredictable, a few months I am regular as long I am taking progesterone tablets( birth control) then its again irregular. I have gained a lot of weight even though I eat a lot less. Two meals per day. I know I have to exercise by I am tired most if the time. I experience all the symptoms of depression. My neurologist gives me med to increase sleep. My problem is I work and drive to work and these tablet makes me more drowsy difficult to start my day. Am in a lot of stress. Is there some way I can reduce weight fast so that I feel energetic and start exercising later. Lame Q I know... Just hoping.

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight gain n tiredness

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U need to reduce 28 KGS .ur basic problem is weight once u reduce weight ur cycle will be regular and then u won't have seizure problem also. See u need to improve lifestyle. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month that too in healthy way.and can improve ur conditions.