I can understand your concern. if you want a complete diet chart, you will have to consult a dietician in person.
i can however give you a general advise for your diet.
1. have meals at regular intervals.
2. instead of having three full meals , have 5 smaller meals at regular intervals.
3. have high calorie diet.
4. have high finer and high protein foods.
5. have one bowl of curd everyday.
6. avoid drinking water in between while drinking water.
consult a dietician as i already said.
Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.