Weight gain
I have fart problem and i want to gain weight what to eat from morning to night in which time i want that

Hello there. I can understand your concern. if you want a complete diet chart, you will have to consult a dietician in person. i can however give you a general advise for your diet. 1. have meals at regular intervals. 2. instead of having three full meals , have 5 smaller meals at regular intervals. 3. have high calorie diet. 4. have high finer and high protein foods. 5. have one bowl of curd everyday. 6. avoid drinking water in between while drinking water. consult a dietician as i already said. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.