I cannot speak in public.
I am fine speaking to my friends. But, in public, in front of strangers, I stammer terribly. I cannot even utter one word without stammering. I am a student of IIMB, so you can understand the embarrassment.

Trupti Tushar Vedpathak
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Pune

If you have social phobia , you will feel an extreme sense of fear and anxiety in social situations. This may be connected to one specific situation, such as public speaking, or it may be that you are afraid of talking to or being around other people in general. Such patients usually benefit with counseling as well as medication.
Dr. Kancharla Suresh Reddy
Neuropsychiatrist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hieee the problem u r facing is social anxiety disorder it's a type of anxiety disorder. It is treated effectively by both medical and psychological methods. Consult a psychiatrist u ll get benefitted.