Anxiety,nervousness speak

I feel anxiety,nervousness while speaking in public or to unknown person. While i speak pauses come and unable to utter the word from mouth,my body got stiff and voice started shivering. When i was drunk or under certain alcohol i speak much better without any much hesitation.

Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Alcohol reduces inhibitions, thus one is more confident. Please pay attention to this word inhibition.You Inhibit yourself in expressing as you are obsessed with the outcome. Since you want the outcome of social interaction to be good or positive all the time.Be ready to fail..and confidence is back.....You make take a counseling/ hypnosis session
Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Agra
You have social anxiety disoder. You can benefit from cognitive behavior therapy. Consult a good clinical psychologist. Additionally, you can take tablet propranolol before any public speaking performances. It will control your anxiety symptoms