I am very thin
My hair was getting grey from last 2 years and my hair are falling too much I feel ill at very short periods and I am very thin so how gain can I maintain my health,hair and gain weight

It may be due to protein deficiency. What is your height weight . write me on personal chat for diet counseling

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+191
Chat with a dietician
Hi u need to take care your indigestion, stomach disorder, also may be heredity , be hygienic, fresh, .also go for more protien, fresh vegetables, fruits, sleep more,no stress.
Hi hope you are well. Will need your height and weight as well. Meanwhile have at least 3 fruits every day, nuts, sprouts,curds and probiotics like yakult on a daily basis. You need to improve your immunity. Do yoga and breathing exercises daily.eat small meals every 2 hours.