How to weight lose
Due to Doctor prescribed medicine - Lyrica my weight is increased. So what can I do which help me to control weight

Dal with chapati to have once week . Egg to have twice a week . Curd rice with vegetables to consume on daily basis. Drink smoothie , juice and milk to have on daily basis. Drink detox water early morning on empty stomach
Kindly consult me through practo app for weight loss
Exercise to do regularly. Walking will help you to reduce weight
There are other way to reduce your weight though you can start online . There is a need to understand about your health, Eating pattern and other clinical findings, Current Health Report to give you right advice. You can connect us for private consultation. All the best
Book your session appointment online or Inclinic through Practo
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Gud morning pls consult directly through practo for same.
Need a healthy diet and a proper excercise regimen. Dieting is not only about what you eat, it's about how and when you eat.