How to lose weight c sec
Hi! I am in 36 th week of pregnancy And c sec has been advised.i want to know when and how can I lose 20 KGS of weight?I want to breastfeed my kid .when can I start dance like zumba? I am 34 yrs old female with 145cms height and 71 kg weight.i was 57 kg at start of my pregnancy.

Ms. Durga Kumari
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, First of all u deliver your baby without taking any mention like this. 10 to 15 kg weight will decrease automatically and rest slightly reduce during feeding. so  enjoy your motherhood and consume more nutritious food. Thanks