How to gain weight
I'm 27 years old but my weight is 50. I consulted some they some powders but no results.can you guide in weight gain naturally and healthy.and muscles as well . Thank you.

You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hi Yes you can gain weight with healthy diet. My weight loss results are pretty good... you can check that on my social media handles and Practo itself. My maximum weight gain results is 4 kg in 1 month and minimum is 1 to 1.5 kg, it depends from body to body. But whatever weight  you gain... it will stay with you forever and you will learn how to lead healthy life and healthy eating habits. I work online globally if you want to consult with me visit not compulsory... you can have online or telephonic appointment also. If you wanna discuss further you can call or WhatsApp and the number mentioned on my Practo profile Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
Increase protein in your diet. Firstly focus on the muscle gain. Increase carbohydrates in your and fat products like milk and it’s products, cheese , paneer, curd , cottage cheese, quinoa,oats , fruits green leafy vegetables, egg, fish, meat etc..
For further diet related queries contact us on Practo directly
Drink 8-10 glass of water is advisable
Hello user ... Yes you really need to gain weight ..I wanted to know your diet pattern so I can help you better .... What's your daily consumption and if there are any health issues that you are facing or any type of fatigue during the day ... Pleas let me know all these details so I can guide you much better
plz.contact me directly or  through  the practo
Hello user You can easily gain weight with diet. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Weight is a sum total of Bone, Water, Muscle and fat. You need to gain muscle to get healthy.Have a well balanced diet. Eat 6-8 meals a day. Have carbohydrate and protein rich food combinations like Banana or Mango milkshake, Mix nuts and dryfruit chikkis,Soya or paneer veg rolls etc. Include high biological value proteins which are very well absorbed like- Milk,curd,Paneer, Meat,Fish,Eggs etc. Include essential fats like Almonds,walnuts,flaxseeds etc. Eat on waking up and do have a bed time meal like milk and light snack. Do not fast or overeat as this will not help.
For gaining weight follow three main things like healthy diet exercise &brisk walking morning &evening whjch increase ur metabilism .don't skip ur breakfast which increase ur appetite .take high calorie and rich protien in ur diet .ADD good fat &nuts in ur diet .avoid oil & junk food .
Contact me for coustomized diet plan through practo it is really work.
Take balance diet it is bit slow process
Hello , You can gain weight easily if you start eating right and healthy also always make sure to gain weight in a natural way and safe manner.Dont go for any kind of supplements just for result as it will effect your overall health in long run .Start with strengthening exercises at home or gym ..Make sure you are eating 5-6 meals in a day and add good amount of nuts,fruits,milk products ,dals as they are rich in good protein and also you need to eat good proteins and complex carbs in your daily diet so you eat all required nutrients and gain weight naturally.
Start with strengthening exercises.Connect with me directly on direct consultation to learn more and achieve your goal.will be happy to help you .
Natural and healthy weight gain is the best option.. consult me personally for proper diet recommendations
Choose direct consultation for detailed information regarding your meal patterns and nutrition
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
- Take regular meals - Add  carbohydrates, fats, proteins,in each meal( like in breakfast, lunch, dinner) - Take in between snacks like  dry fruits, bananas, peanuts chikki. -  increased intake of chappti or rice in a day https://www.facebook.com/rfldcranjitfatlossdietclinic/