How can a vegetrian lose weight?
How can a vegetrian lose weight? The available foods like rice, vegetables and fruits all contain sugar in different forms. The weight lose programs available today are focussed on protein rich diet. What kind of protein foods are available for vegetarians?

Dear User , Thanks for the quires . There is a need to know your case in details . As may other clinical and life style factor also responsible for weight gain . There is a need to of customize diet strategy for you. You can connect me for private consultation.
You can connect me for private consultation through Practo .
stay healthy , Stay fit
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
A healthy well balanced calculated diet plan as per your height, weight, BMI, physiological status and RDA will help you to reduce weight and stay healthy, be fit. There are sufficient food sources of protein in daily diet for vegeterians. A high fibre, low fat( saturated)diet with normal protein , moderate carbohydrate ( preferably complex carbohydrates), adequate vitamins and minerals is recommended. Avoid refined carbohydrates, Saturated fat, simple sugar, cakes, sweets, chocolates, ice cream, aerated drinks, fried foods, fast and junc foods. Drink plenty of water. Daily walk for 45 mins is suggested. You can include whole grain cereals, pulses, leafy and other veg cooked in less fat, fat free curd, buttermilk, skimmed milk, salads, nuts and seeds and fruits in your daily diet.
You can reach me through practo to get detailed knowledge of right portion sizes of the food and get a customised diet plan.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Weight loss is all about healthy eating and making the right choice of foods. Rice, vegetable, fruits they all have many other essential vitamins and Minerals required for the body to function well. I could recommend you to have a thorough recall and planned diet from a qualified Dietician
reach out on healthytouch for further plans
except water, everything we eat in coverted into glucose, as energy, now, you need to eat more complex carbohydrates, like millets, and eat more fibers, like fruits and salads, it will help you to reduce weight.