Honey consumption
Can I consume honey with milk ??? Is it beneficial ??? Is it OK to consume honey with milk daily ???

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Consumption of honey has always been found beneficial since ancient times. Yes you can add honey to any of your favourite food be it milk or any other thing. If you want to take honey by itself you can take one spoon daily and its not going to be harmful. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Ms. Huda Shaikh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi there, Hope you are doing good. Yes you can consume honey with milk once in a day but make sure that you do not consume too much of it.Honey is nothing but an undiluted form of sugar with raw honey being a much better option.You can also add a pinch of turmeric to your glass of milk for extra benefits.