High vit B12 & ESR level in blood test
Hello, I recently had my regular blood test done and the report has come up with higher vitamin B12 and ESR levels. I have attached my report, please check for the same, and also I request to let me know what are the causes

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult via whatsapp on nine zero two nine six zero zero four seven zero.

Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
Please seek a proper consultation with a General Physician.
Connect please
Need consultation No worries Come and join WhatsApp 9306729seven85 24*7
Neurobion Do connect and consult Will help you
Kindly book a proper consultation for better evaluation and treatment.
According to your query and sign and  know about the disease and cause and it's best Treatment as you have mentioned as above . Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. Please follow good life style as • take plenty of fluid and • take less spicy and fatty foods and • take home made food only and do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation  and please keep positive  attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life
Need few more details Kindly consult