diabetes-icon
High tsh levels
Hello doctor I have been tested thyroid profile recently and I found my T3 and T4 normal where my TSH level was 15.56 which is too high. Could you please give me a advice about and life style. Can this TSH get normal without medications ? Please advice me what to do Thank you

If you did free T3 and T4, then just repeat blood tests in 6 weeks If it’s total T3 and T4 then, the free ones are likely low. If this is the case then if there are symptoms will need treatment, if no symptoms then repeat in 6 weeks with other blood tests.
Book an online consultation for further management

You need to consult a doctor and start medicines at this level of TSH. Lifestyle doesn’t help in normalising it
U need to start on medication.. Get endocrinologist consult for discussion