diabetes-icon
High tsh level
My tsh level is 6.0. Rest of the thyroid profile is normal. I feel extremely thirsty and drink at least 5 litres of water during the day. So I have to urinate very frequently. What should I do?

Dr. Sheetal Aversekar
Diabetologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Increased thirst and urination could be a symptom of diabetes. Get your fasting and 2 hr post lunch sugar checked for the same. TSH is in the borderline range which may not require treatment. Decision will be based on examination by a doctor and a blood test or a sonography may be required.

How can i lower my tsh Tsh levels in pregnancy Hypothyroidism high tsh