High Anxiety
Dear Dr. I have problems for high anxiety and negative thoughts that's why I have pain back a lot my all muscles Tight specially this happens whenever I planning to go outside from my home and traveling out of Mumbai please suggest some medicine and help me out

Visit your closest Psychiatrist. They will give a way out after a proper assessment. Dont worry.
You should take drugs for anxiety only under supervision of an expert ( psychiatrist). As many of such medications are habit forming. You can also be helped by psychotherapy.
be in touch with a psychiatrist (online or offline).
Avoid taking medication for anxiety of your own.