Heel pain while sitting
My right heel paining if sit 15 min. feet touching floor. Within few min. Normal No problem while walking

Hi you got plantar fasciitis. Reason for that is tightness of calf muscles. Do stretching of calf muscles. If not settling then ortho opinion
Dear Respected I have gone through your problems. Rule out arthritis or plantar fasciitis. For more clear advice I need to examine you in details along with some investigation like x ray and blood test. Revert back with all these. helpline number Nine eight nine eight zero four five one zero three
U should use soft rubber sole footwear n silicon sole. u should take ultrasound stretching n irr lamp in physiotherapy treatment I can suggest u Ayurvedic combo tablet with no side effects
• Downward dog yoga stretch • Get down on all fours with your hands under your shoulders on the floor. Walk your hands forward slightly on the floor. Spread your fingers apart to allow for a broad base of support. Push your hips up toward the ceiling and tighten your abdominal muscles. Keep your heels on the ground and gently try and straighten your knees. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Wall calf stretch • Stand about two feet away from a wall. Place the ball of your right foot against the wall while your heel remains on the ground. Slowly and gently lean into the wall while keeping your knee straight. Hold this for 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times twice a day.
Might be ur fascia is tight.. You need to stretch and get some electrotherapy done