Heel pain( plantar fasciitis )
Hello sir, I'm suffering with heel pain it seems like plantar fasciitis since 8to9years it is very painful from last two months the pain resulting in back pain and spinalcord pain. Plz can you help me for treatment.
415 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Meet an orthopaedic surgeon. Can't decide on this. Local injection and surgery are also options in severe conditions. Ur doctor is the best person to decide n help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Foot inserts for plantar fasciitis Treatment for plantar fasciitis Swelling on back of heel
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.