Headache last 10 days
After Covaxin vaccination my wife feeling very heavy headache last 10 days. Plz suggests what to do...

Take dolo thrice daily n plenty of iral fluids. If not regressing, take online consult.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Acenac mr tds x 3 dys
if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
Naprosyn sos
Vaccine associated headache will not last for 10 days. This can be some other illness manifesting as headache.
take a thorough consultation.
Most common side effect of vaccine would be headache. It will take 5-10 days do decrease.
if you want any prescription for medicine consult me
Tske pcm650 mg 3 times a day, vitamin c tablets, high protein diet and rest. Vaccine effect will clear in 4-5 days. No comorbidities like HTN, DIABETES ARE MENTIONED BY YOU.
Monitor Bp and pulse and spo2. For futhur advice connect with me on practo app
After vaccination it's just for a day fever and weakness So it is not due to vaccination. Your wife must have headache past days also I need to ask question is your wife had high blood pressure ??
Till then take tablet Naproxen sodium it will relieve the headache and avoid coffee
do exercise and fluid intake increase 4-5L