Hand and leg pain
Past two days heavy pain in right hand and leg also pain body pain also bcoz three days heavy work in my house so if any solution my pblm hand pain is very hard it possible any vitamin tablets and also very tired in my body

Posture corrections must and take muscle relaxant medicine after food 

You should give hot water fomentation for 15-20 minutes. You can use volini gel or spray provided you are not allergic. You should take rest.
Nothing to worry mam 1. Just follow my YouTube channel full body stretching video,  andrewphysiotherapist is my YouTube channel kindly subscribe like it will be useful for your issues 2. You can call me for free consultation available senior sports physiotherapist ANDREW JAYA SINGH
Deficiency of vitamins and calcium leads to pain in hands and legs. check for Vita D3 and B12 profile and take medicines accordingly. Take food roch in calcium and vitamins to avoid further any issues.
You could be Vit D deficient, most people feel body aches and fatigue. Also do some general body stretching exercises
You may Consult General Physician for this
Assalamualaikum Take rest apply hotpacks in painful area.
if you dint get relif then consult a physician