Gum bleeding n swelling a
In my upper jaw right side its bleeding not all the time BT yes it is and little swelling and in my lower jaw right side again ..there is a gap between my teeth n gum ..suddenly..iam not sure if there is any cavity issue ..please suggest were should I visit . i can feel it everytime. I stay near ruby

Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello..by the above details, bleeding may be due to deposits and calculus which can be treated by scaling and pain may be due to wisdom tooth eruption which can be treated by removal of tooth..kindly visit nearby dentist to evaluate further by clinical and radiographic examination.
Dr. Deepika Vadhar
Dentist 21 yrs exp Mumbai

There are 2 possibilities - 1) it could be you wisdom tooth which is erupting & hence food particles are getting stuck & causing inflammation of gums to bleed. 2) gum has tartar deposits on the right side. I either case visit a dentist he/she will do a thorough oral examination & help you out with the problem
Dr. Saifuddin Dhoondia
Periodontist 9 yrs exp Aurangabad

Visit a Periodontist.
Dr. Gaurav Bandil
Dentist 8 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Consult with periodontist for your periodontal health check up.
Dr. Amit Thahriani
Dentist 11 yrs exp Chitrakoot
Dear practo user..bleeding gums r swollen gums is general problem n is mostly due to deposition of calculus n is called gingivitis.. When bone is involved is called periodontitis..not to worry simply go for cleaning of teeth. By the time u can do warm saline gargles n also apply metronidazole gel two times in a day...
Hello.... Bleeding gums can be a sign of gingivitis, if there is local swelling and pain it's local cause you must consult dentist.... Bleeding can also occur while brushing due to systemic cause like low platelet count and coagulation disorder.. In that case consult general physician.