Green tea.
Hi doc! I have started drinking green tea for weight loss and also to achieve clear skin. But I wanted to know the right time to consume it. And how many cups per day? Right now I drink once cup after lunch and another cup in the evening before dinner.

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi welcome - Drinking green tea is very goods having uncountable anti oxidants effects . You can consume up to​ 3-5 cups (100ml)/per serving ) . but not after lunch or dinner, better after breakfast or around 10.30 am or evening 6 pm & 8 pm etc, as per your lifestyles /routine.
Dr. Amit Verma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Delhi

Green tea can be taken 4 to 5 times per day.. about consuming u can take any time as it detoxifies the body and specially for weight if u r taking prefer to take before food or empty stomach ... U can honey as sweetner in that.. it will help u in way what u want

How many cups of peppermint tea a day Green skin around mouth Effects of drinking green tea everyday