Gaps between teeth
I have two gaps between my teeth and upper side is not in order so is there any remedy for this quickly

Dr. Shail Jaggi
Endodontist 18 yrs exp Pune

Hi! Gaps between teeth is a general statement Your options for rectifying the gaps will depend on multiple factors -The size of the gaps - Reason for the gaps -Number of teeth involved Smaller gaps can be closed easily either by aligners or simple cosmetic treatment Larger gaps will need very good planning and possibly orthodontic fixed braces. Pick a good orthodontist or Cosmetic Dentist for further consultation. Make sure the treatment is non invasive and protective for the teeth. Badly planned treatment can cause extensive damage! You can refer to my article Cosmetic Dentistry ..The Wow Factor!
Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Bilaspur

Hi, clinical evaluation is needed, but still orthodontic treatment is the best option, for quick results there are other options like composites n ceramic veneers. Visit your dentist.
Dr. Kunal R Shah
Orthodontist 10 yrs exp Nashik

Better remedy will depend on severity of dis arrangement of teeth. So its better to consult an Orthodontist to get best treatment option.
Dr. Vijaya Kumar.R
Dental Surgeon 19 yrs exp Hyderabad

There are many ways to close gaps between teeth you better post you teeth picture so that treatment option would be chosen easily