Gap fixure

I have a gap between my upper and lower teeth and i have a gap between my two front teeth too. What is my best shot should i put braces or have a diastema closure and im embaressed to put braces on. How much does braces or diastema closure cost in india gujarat and what is the minimum time for braces to do its work
views-icons 66 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (7) on Gap fixure

Dr. Hemant Kr. Singh Noida | Dental Surgeon
Braces not required  i think.Go for diastem closure/smile designing.
best option would be to put braces. it will take about 6 to 9 months for complete treatment. and results would be permanent as opposed to procedures for diastema closure
Purva Jingar Jaipur | Dentist
Hello, If not braces, you can try composite build up and it will give you good results. Visit an Endodontist and they will explain it properly. Thank you
Composite build up will solve the purpose. If u can be bit cautious about maintenance it can be a long term solution too.
Braces will be the best option. If visibility is an issues you can try either lingual (from within) or clear aligners. Bothe r good options.
Hi Best option for you is to go for braces. In case you don't want conventional braces , then Aligners are also a good option. The costing for Aligners in your case may be around 90,000/-. A composite filling may not last very long. Another option is to go for veneers. Regards
Dr. Akash Kapasi Surat | Dental Surgeon
Ideally best treatment is to close the gap through braces treatment. Which would solve your both problems of gap between upper and lower teeth and also gap between upper tooth.
Now a days there are ceramic brackets which matches with the teeth color. But braces treatments need some time.

For immediate solution for gap between upper tooth is tooth colored composite material for diastema closure. Main advantage of it is that you get immediate result and in future you can either redo the treatment or opt for other treatment too.

Approximate cost of diastema closure is around 1500/-, depending on the case.