Gap between front tooth
I had my front tooth projecting out.This happened slowly over the years.Initially there was no gap between them but now there is a small gap between the front teeth.The projection of upper teeth is not that severe to notice but it will be soon.I visited some doctors they said gap is only due to the pushing of teeth.I dont like traditional braces since they need tooth extraction,my teeth is still almost perfectly aligned the only problem is that the little projection in the front raw of teeth and that small gap because of it.I really dont want to loose my teeth for this small projection and small gap.Is there any other kind of braces that can fix this without any teeth extraction?I read in an article that damon braces do not need teeth extraction.Is that true?Can I opt for that to fix my problem?I am asking this because I don't want to do any cosmetic treatment only to fill gaps I need a solution for projection of teeth.So i am asking for an advice in this matter to choose the right one

Hi we can definitely close the gaps in your front teeth using braces or clear aligners. Clear aligners are transparent trays that are made customised tonyour teeth. You need to change them once in a week and slowly the teeth move closing gaps. But you need to visit a clear aligner certified orthodontist for this procedure.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
You can use Damon self ligation brackets / clear aligners for correction of  your teeth . Better consult a good orthodontist / dentist for better opinion
Hello. Damon braces do help in treating certain cases without extraction, but not every case can be dealt without extraction with those braces. Please visit any nearby Orthodontist for clinical evaluation and consultation. He/she can tell you if your case can be dealt without extraction. Also, not all traditional braces would need extraction. Kindly visit any nearby Orthodontist.