Gap b/w front two teeth

I have a gap between front two teeth. Dentist suggested me go for braces and it will cost around 25K. I cannot effort that much as the gap is between front two teeth only.Please suggest best solution for this problem.

Doctor Answers (4) on Gap b/w front two teeth

Hi, first best option would be braces and that's the last best option too. The cost for the braces treatment around 25k is very reasonable and justified. If You can ask the dentist for monthly payment options which will not burden you.
The closure of the gap also called a midline diastema depends upon the amount of space ...if its less u can even do it with composite fillings which do not damage teeth as much as getting caps.... If the gaps are huge then the need for braces may arise ....but by braces u will be keeping the natural look of your teeth with nothing artificial and since the treatment is for a longer period u have an option to pay in installments ....whereas putting caps may need additional treatment such as root canals and also grinding of yr natural teeth ...also the payment mah come upto almost as much as braces and one time payment .....anything artificial is not long lasting as much as natural ...hope this helps
A space in the front two teeth could be because of either a thickened frenum....so the treatment involves surgical excision of frenum{frenectomy} followed my placing the braces....which is costly and involves time...the simplest procedure would be to go for esthetic filling(composite) restoration with both the teeth which will not only save on a lot of money but will also take not more than 30-45mins...
Good evening in case if you are having gaps you can close by keeping caps which is less costly &permanent