Frequent Ulcers

I get frequent ulcers. On an average there are 4-5 ulcers in my mouth and its very annoying. I have consulted general doctors but the problem still persists. Whose the specialist for ulcers? Should I consult a dentist?
views-icons 45 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Frequent Ulcers

Hi....ulcers can occur due to nutritional deficiencies ,or u may be suffering from so much of stress,so if u want to get rid of ulcer make your life stress free,take becasule regularly 1 capsule in the night.don't take spicy food, increase intake of water.eat fresh vegetables. It all will help you. Regards..
Hi.. Follow these below mentioned instructions to get results or if not you can visit dermatologist. 1. Increase water intake (at least 5 litres per day) 2. Sleep at least for six-eight hours 3. Increase intake of fruits and green leafy vegetables in your diet. 4. Avoid taking very hot tea, coffee or any hot beverages for 4-5 weeks.(Warm is OK) 5. Do warm water with salt rinsing twice daily. 6. Avoid very spicy food for few weeks. Regards
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and you pain. But you need to.understand that ulcers are caused because of the nutrient deficiency sometimes may even caused by continuous irritation of the oral mucosa. If you Rae having a rabbit if taking spicy food then.you need to reducing the intake and also.coffee or tea intake. If you have a habit of thinking too much then you need to stop. All these factors triggers ulcers. Thank you