Feel Weakness
I am feel weakness always if I complete my one job ,after that I should not want to do the other job thus my acuracy and frequency of work reduce day by day give any suggestions regarding diet and medical

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, it feels like you are under stress. Stress can make you feel tired and make you feel weak. A simple change in routine can make you better. Getup early morning. Take a walk or jog to a calm Park, sit for 10 min breath that fresh air, take bath daily, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid caffeine products coffee, tea, and avoid smoking and drinking. Spend time with friends or family daily, play some outdoor games, take evening walk, avoid junk foods, drink plenty of after, add some exercise or yoga to your daily routine, meditate for 10 min sleep early,, get a good night sleep, avoid TV or radios, all these will help you. All the best.