Fatty mass near right nipple
My friend has fatty mass near his right nipple. He is worried that its bcoz of cholesterol and taking mental toll because of it. I have attached the ultrasound report . Please suggest the required medication.

Take balance diet and do some excercise regular Avoid siting for long hours Stop eating junck/ alcohol/ smocking etc Contact directly through practo account for better result

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+105
Chat with a dietician
Chat directly for proper guidance and help
-Exercise daily for an hour (Can be at home or simple exercises like running, jogging, brisk walking, on the spot marching, squats, etc) -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet (Will help you stay full) -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition.
For maintaining cholesterol, You need to stop reheated or outside fried food, take almond & Walnut in diet plan It's the common trend among my patients pool, to have medicine from word of mouth, don't spoil personal hygiene by taking unprescribed items randomly. Take food in regular intervals but lower the quantity,u r having presently , walk with abdominal belt to shape your belly & to increase BMR. FOR CUSTOMISED DIET PLAN & EXERCISE PLAN, chat me directly &  contact me with your height, hourwise food habit & exercise pattern .. Thanks Dt.Souvik
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you
Please connect at direct practo chat for more assessment and guiding accordingly. Immediate necessary actions in terms of diet and exercise are required to avoid future degeneration of liver. Thanks