Fatness- obesity concerns
Hi. I am of 16 years. Recently i have noticed that my weight has been increasing in a alarming rate. I used to be a dancer since i was of three years and aftr 10 yrs i left . within this 3-4 years my body completely changed. It started taking a abnormal shape . suggest a diet chart and some healthy measures

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight in your age bodily changes occur due to hormonal changes . consultation with dietician will help u
Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD) (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi - I v gone through your overweight problem. This is Common disorders of all dances who left the profession. Now u need a 1200 kcal diet plan for two months. You should visit to get a personlised diet plan for better & quick response. You can also meet me as I v 4 clinic in Kolkata so u can write me on personal chat with your personal details any time so that I can help u.