Obesity and fat
I am suffering from obesity . Day by day it is increasing. Also my face fat increased . I workout daily morning. But no result. Please give me some suggestions what to do and what not to.

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello - Thanks for your question. I like to advice u to v a proper well balanced diet should be less in rice & rice products even it is brown. Brown breads are helpful, phulka roti at night. Add max servings of green salad, fruits except high calorie. Low irgay foods but more plant vegan type diet. No junk, fast, cream based foods,nonout side street foods,no COLA products. Above all u need a very dynamic ,working based lifestyles. For more details u can write in personal chat for details.Thanks.