Obesity and fat
Hi I am 20 year old. My weight is 110 kg & my height 5 '10". How can I reduce my weight. Please provide me with detailed deit plan & exercise plan. I will be highly grateful

hey, 110kg for 20 year is very high , if you have medical problem ,have to cure it, take more of fibre containing foods like chapatis , fruits and vegetables, stop meat , oily food , junk foods , maintain regular meal timing, don't eat in-between , do aerobics daily , jogging,skipping.  swimming is very exercise to burn calories consult dietician once