Fast fat loss diet?

I m seriously intrested in body building.i have already loss 5 kgs in 3 weeks.i m on low carbs diet.can anyone please suggest me strict diet and supplements to loss weight.need a proffesional advice.i m ready watever it take to.i want increase my limits.i m 5.7' my weight was 103 kgs i have become 98 kgs.Please help me out. i m non vegetrain.

Doctor Answers (3) on Fast fat loss diet?

Dr. Farheen Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hai, I would firstly like to tell you that the muscles and skeletons of children and teenagers are not fully grown, so bodybuilding might be best postponed until after age 20. secondly you did not mention your height and weight so that I can tell you exactly how much calories you need. Meanwhile, For your age you can start with lighter weights to develop proper form, regular cardio exercise and avoiding heavy weightlifting until full growth is reached. The most common injuries younger bodybuilders experience are muscle strains, mostly to the lower back. High quality protein and complex carbohydrates are indeed the building blocks, but you must incorporate many other factors into your diet to maintain good health. Fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and oils can all be used to your advantage as well. The amount of calories you need per day to gain quality muscle mass is never going to be the same. As a teenager, you are not going to have a daily routine set in stone. I would recommend consuming around 20x your body weight to start out. After that, my best advice would be to let the mirror be your judge. Never add or cut more than 500 calories at a time.
Ms. Huda Shaikh Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi there,

Good to hear from you

For sure :) Please do consult me in person or online, I shall help you.

Fatima Radhanpurwala Navi Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello,  for specialized diet plan you need to visit in personal or mail me your details I can help you to Achieve your target.