Fat loss PCOD,20:4 Intermittent fasting
I am 87 kg 5'2'' height, 32 years and have pcod, high bp. I am planning to do Intermittent fasting 20 hr fasting 4 hour eating window. Will it help me for weight loss? What I should include in my diet? What precautions need to take.

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello Thankyou for connecting, Pls contact me directly for more costomised diet plan. Thankyou
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Need more information about u so connect me through practo u will get good result definitely.
Gud evening sorry to say pls try to follow a healthy balanced diet with focussing on lifestyle modification to get an effective result.intermittent fasting has lots of cons too.
my available timing 10am to 12p.m. N evening 7 to 9pm.
You will get temporary results from this approach. It is not a long term solution for PCOD or excess weight. Please note that if you want to resolve your health issues & lose weight you need a sustainable Diet & Lifestyle Plan which you can follow long term, which can also include your favourite meals. Even Intermittent Fasting can be beneficial if you do it the right way. The 20:4 protocol is not recommended however. Note that following anything based on half knowledge can be dangerous. We have proven & customised solutions for PCOD patients and can also help you do IF the right way.  For your custom plan please contact personally. You can also check my Instagram profile @radianthealthbymukta
Contact personally via Practo or Instagram
Do not go on crash Dieting approaches. Take professional help
Hello user Intermittent fasting is not recommended for pcod patient. PCOS is not a disease ,it is an syndrome means having many other disease Like . Underweight /Obesity . Diabetes . Thyroid . High cholesterol .Irregular period . Excess facial hair . Gastrointestinal problems . Bone related problems And many more HOW WE TREAT PCOS and  other disease caused due to PCOS thru diet . Balancing your hormones and increase your fertility. . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to pcos . Diet for getting into shape Many more Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to consult us ,please contact us thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita