Eye Strain
I get eye strain and headache every time i see my computer,tv, lappi or mobile screen. But office work is unavoidable. Please suggest any remedy to get rid of this.

Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
drop luke warm cow ghee in nostrils before sleep.it improves blood circulation. shirodhara is best treatment for headache nd eye strain.
Y Siva Kumar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Basically, your day to day work is near vision intensive. In such situations, eye strain occurs whenever there is over work, inadequate sleep, excessive driving ( more so if it is a two wheeler ) and so on. Try simple remedies: wash closed eyes with cold ( not chilled ) water, get enough sleep, drink at least 2 to 3 litres of water per day and if these steps are of no use, get a complete eye evaluation by an ophthalmologist.