Eye pain and Headache
Since last 2 days, having headache. with eye pain in upper side.. I suspect this is due to excessive use of computers and mobile. I don't watch TV though. Please advise.

Dr Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

You may have computer vision syndrome. Use abundant lubricating drops, blink a lot while working on the computer, don't sit with the AC directly blowing in your face, maintain correct posture while working on the computer, cold compresses, take frequent breaks.
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 12 yrs exp Surat

It might be due to frontal sinusitis also. You can use tab wickoryl three times a day for 3 days and refresh tears eye drops 4 times a day. Finish the bottle.