Exercises for GERD
I have GERD. Which/What all GYM exercises could i do which wouldn't aggravate/intensify GERD? My weight is around 54.

Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, its good u started exercise it'll tone, but please consult AYURVEDIC Approach for different way of management I.e. detox n Rasayan Therapy. Till then warm Buttermilk by adding thyme, cumin seeds n pomogranate, pineapple juice, reduce Rice at dinner n salty n sour food n drinks
Hi, few things to be kept in mind. Do more of cardio exercise. If you feel reflux during exercise u need to speak to your doctor about it and adjust medicines accordingly. Limit weight lifting and exercises which compress your abs and stomach. This you will have to find through trial and error. Which exercises and how much of it is causing you a problem. Hope this helps.

Physiotherapy exercises for knees Exercises for stiff shoulders Groin injury exercises