Excess weight

I tried every possible thing to loss my weight but it won't help me out . I'm only 17years old and my weight is 60.

Hi...., Following these steps will help- Choose a low-carb diet.. Eat when hungry.. Eat real food.. Measure your progress wisely.. Be persistent Avoid artificial sweeteners.. Review any medications.. Stress less, sleep more.. Eat less dairy products and nuts.. Supplement vitamins and minerals.. Use intermittent fasting.. Exercise smart.. Achieve optimal ketosis.. Get your hormones checked.. Add green tea.. Consult Dietitian for diet chart...  
Dt. Itu Chhabra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon
: Hi, You know the drill when it comes to losing weight: take in fewer calories, burn more calories. But you also know that most diets and quick weight-loss plans don't work as promised. If you're trying to drop a few kg fast, then the expert tip will make it easy for you to lose the weight quickly. If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more. Limiting salt and starches may also mean losing more weight at first -- but that's mostly fluids, not fat.... I am glad you are motivated to lose weight. Let me assure you if you start your healthy weight loss diet journey at young age of 17 you will be able to get fantastic result due to naturally high metabolism rate. All you need to do is balance your three major meal in terms of essential nutrients and have filling snack. Also, plan a daily work out schedule starting with Lift weights 3times per week rest days you can go for 30 mins brisk walk.