Eating habit
Is it bad to eat late at night ,even when I work into the night?...what is wrong with eating late for both young and old

Dear User, its better to avoid late night eating, as it can lead to weight gain. If you work at night, try having light food one hour before sleeping
you can visit our website: www.diet4health.in for more information and help.
If you work late then you can have something light .
Hi The eating timing really depends on your work  schedule and on your lifestyle. You eating very late close to sleep is bad as then  food is not properly digested and  undigested food or semi digested food create issues in your body. So I can only help you after knowing the whole time schedule eating schedule and your lifestyle then I can only say it is right for you or it is wrong for you. If you want to discuss more then you can opt for a personal chat option...
Eating late lead several health hazards blood sugar level heart diesease obesity and acidity
ask me for customized diet plan
You can take low calories foods in the night. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
The disappointing part of eating a late night dinner can lead to weight gain. Surprisingly, your ability to gain or lose weight not just depends on caloric intake and food choices but also the timing of your meals. These late night eating habits could have a negative impact not just on your body weight, but on your heart health as well. Some factors that may lead you to eat late at night are stress, consuming unhealthy fats during the day and not eating enough all day long. Eating late at night can lead to several health hazards like increase in blood sugar levels, heart diseases, obesity and acidity. Basically, the later you eat, the less your body is prepared to sleep, which can also have adverse effects on your memory and efficiency for the next day. this late night eating habits are wrong for both young and old. it is better to eat or have your dinner before 9 pm after that if you feel you can take a light  aur healthy snacks along with you..
For personalised diet plan  and more information you can contact me further on practo.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
No it’s not bad then. Choose direct consultation with all your details